Buy Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black) Reviews
Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black)
boost mobile key board cell phones – click on the image below for more information.
E75 with 3.2 MP , 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, , and 4 GB Card–U.S. with ( ) – Stylish business smartphone with a side sliding full keyboard and enhanced Nokia Email for Eseries. Nokia¿s consumer messaging service lifetime license; Nokia-hosted and Nokia-supported email push service for ISP emails. Service will be launched country by country starting beginning of 2009. wave 1 countries: Geotagging of images in camera application. When you upload this kind of images to OVI service it shows the place with Google Maps Designed for the best email experience, Side slide to boost your work & has entertain ment on board.It has elegant visual and sound effects.User / customer can configure all these featuresEnjoy efficient, broad-reaching mobile messaging with the easily pocketable Nokia E75 smartphone, which features a slide-out QWERTY keyboard and quick three-step email setup. Made from the quality materials one expects from Nokia Eseries, the Nokia E75 also ships with the Nokia Messaging service, which provides access to the world’s top personal email services (including Gmail, Windows Live, and Yahoo!) as well as access to access to over 90 percent of the world’s corporate inboxes via Nokia’s corporate email clients, Mail for Exchange and IBM Lotus Notes Traveler. It’s ready to run on 3G networks here in the U.S. (850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA), enabling fast downloads and streaming multimedia while on the go.
Enjoy access to all your email–personal and corporate–as well as text and instant messaging.
The E75 comes with a 4 GBmemory card, and it’s compatible with optional cards up to 16 GB in size. You can connect to personal, corporate and hotspot networks via the integrated Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g) for browsing the Web and accessing files as well as connect to Voice over IP (VoIP) internet telephony services. And with the assisted GPS capabilities, you’ll enjoy turn-by-turn navigation using the included Nokia Maps application (and a 3-month license). Other features include a 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for handsfree devices and stereo music streaming, digital audio/video player, stereo FM radio, and up to 5.3 hours of talk time.
This unlocked cell phone can be used with a GSM network service provider and it provides quad-band connectivity (850/900/1800/1900 MHz). It does not come with a SIM card, and it requires that you provide a SIM card for usage with your selected service provider. This phone comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty.
Additionally, this phone can be paired with 850/1900 MHz UMTS/HSDPA 3G networks in the United States (as well as 2100 MHz 3G networks found around the world, including in Europe and Asia). When paired with a compatible 3G network, you’ll enjoy a high-speed connection offering a variety of feature-rich wireless services–from data connectivity to your office to multimedia streaming, and take advantage of simultaneous voice and data services. In areas not served by a 3G network, you’ll continue to receive data service via EDGE network (depending on network compatibility).
The Nokia E75 has a 2.4-inch active matrix TFT LCD screen (320 x 240 pixels) with support for 16 million colors, providing excellent depth when reviewing photos or watching videos. The face of the phone includes a standard alpha-numeric keypad as well as a five-way navigation pad, soft navigation keys, and send/end keys. Additionally, it has dedicated home, calendar and email one-touch keys. When you need to compose a text message or longer email, the full QWERTY keyboard slides out of the left side of the phone and the screen automatically rotates.
With this latest Eseries device, you’ll no longer need to boot up a PC to get a full desktop email experience. The enhanced email UI includes folder and HTML email support, expandable views and sorting capability by date, sender and size, as well as the most commonly used email functions just a single click away. On top of email, the E75 also offers improved calendar capability–features such as the ability to create and respond to meeting requests–as well as contacts and task management.
The E75 features a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music streaming, and MicroSD memory expansion to 16 GB (a 4 GB card is included with this package).
The Nokia E75 comes fully equipped for easy-to-install and easy-to-use professional and personal email. People who use Microsoft Exchange at work can access their email using the Mail for Exchange mobile email client, which comes pre-loaded. You’ll enjoy reliable real-time access to your email, calendar, contacts and tasks, as well as be able to download attachments like Word, Excel, Powerpoint or PDF files directly to the device.
Handsfree communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for communication headset, handsfree car kits, and file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can connect your laptop (either via Bluetooth or wired USB) and enjoy dial-up networking–surf the Internet, send email, and access files from a server (additional charges or subscription applicable).
The 3.2-megapixel camera offers a wealth of high-end photography features, including an 8x digital zoom, LED flash, white balance modes, center-weighted auto exposure, multiple scene modes, and a self timer. The phone’s main camera can also capture video clips up to 640 x 480 pixels (at 30 frames per second) at up to 1 hour in length, and it offers several adjustments including scene and white balance. Additionally, the E75 has a secondary, lower resolution camera on the front (QCIF resolution, 176 x 144) that can be used for making video calls (requires compatible network).
Take your media with you when you’re out on the go. With the built-in Realsoftware, you can stream and download your favorite content onto the phone, giving you access to the latest news, sports, and entertainment updates. Or sync up with your PC and play the music and movies stored on your hard drive. It’s compatible with a wide variety of digital audio formats (including MP3, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, and WMA). You can listen to your favorite radio programs via the integrated FM radio.
View web pages as they were originally intended with the integrated Nokia Web Browser, which enables you to zoom out to a full screen view of the entire page using the Mini Map feature. Find the section you want and then zoom in to the content you need. The text instantly adjusts to the size of your screen. The browser also keeps a history of your browsing so you can quickly get back to where you started.
The integrated A-GPS and preinstalled Nokia Maps help you explore and locate new places, whether in another country or just around the corner. With access to more than 15 million points of interest, you can locate and navigate to the most interesting sights, bars or restaurants wherever you are. You can also send map excerpts and routes to friends by MMS or save map screen shots to the gallery.
Other features include:
- Email support: IMAP4, Mail for Exchange, POP3, SMTP, IMAP IDLE, attachments
- Messaging support: SMS, MMS
- Instant messaging with Presence-enhanced contacts
- 50 MB internal dynamic memory; MicroSD expansion support to 16 GB
- Applications include PDF Viewer, Quickoffice (Quickword, Quickpoint, Quicksheet), ZIP Manager, Nokia Maps, Flash Lite 3.0
- Speaker dependent and speaker independent voice dialing
- Intelligent input with auto-completion, auto-correction and learning capability
- Micro-USB connector support charging, High-Speed USB 2.0
- Support for local and remote SyncML synchronisation, iSync, Intellisync, ActiveSync
- FM radio (required wired headset to be attached); access to Internet radio
- Ovi Files service allows you to remotely manage and share files stored on a PC, even when the PC is switched off
- Supports Nokia N-Gage games service
- The included high-efficiency charger reduces standby energy consumption to just 10 percent of the power used by conventional chargers
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BIP (for sending images to another device), BPP (basic printing profile for text, email), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), HID (support for mice or joysticks), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures), PBA (transfer contacts), SPP (serial port profile)
The Nokia E75 weighs 4.89 ounces and measures 4.4 x 1.97 x 0.57 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.3 hours of GSM talk time (4.3 hours on 3G), and up to 11.6 days of GSM standby time (11.25 days on 3G). It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as 850/1900/2100 MHz 3G networks.
What’s in the Box
Nokia E75, 4 GB MicroSD memory card, battery (BL-4U), charger (AC-8U), connectivity cable (CA-101), stereo headset (HS-43), user guide, quick start guide, additional documentation
Nokia Messaging Service
Nokia Messaging is Nokia’s consumer messaging service. With access to personal e-mail you can get Yahoo! Mail, Gmail and other email automatically delivered to your Nokia E75, with or without notifications. The E75 supports most of the existing Internet email accounts. You can use the email wizard to set up your email if you are using one of the popular free email services or if your email supports POP or IMAP protocol. Set up your email:
- From the home screen, scroll to the E-mail wizard, and press the scroll key.
- From the home screen, scroll to Start e-mail setup, and press the scroll key. To confirm your selection, select Start.
- Allow network connection, and continue by selecting Activate existing e-mail.
- Enter your e-mail address, and select Ok.
- Enter your password, and select Ok.
- After the wizard has completed, you can adjust the settings. Select Options – Settings – Mailbox settings.
- Use the Email key in your device to get quick access to your e-mails.
- To open your default mailbox, press the E-mail key briefly.
- To create a new e-mail message, press the E-mail key for a few seconds.
This is The Best Selling Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS,Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with ( Black) tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If you’re looking for top recommended Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black), then Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black) is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black) completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies
- Access to corporate/personal email; QWERTY keyboard; Wi-Fi networking; a-GPS with Nokia Maps navigation; Bluetooth stereo music; 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder
- Up to 5.3 hours of talk time, up to 280 hours (11.6 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: handset, battery, charger, 4 GB MicroSD card, connectivity cable, wired stereo headset, user and quick start guides
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here and get the Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black) rihgt now
List Price: $ 483.00
Price: $ 341.00
Click on the button for more boost mobile key board cell phones information and reviews.
Now aveilable Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black) with cheap price.
BUY Nokia E75 Unlocked Phone with 3.2 MP Camera, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Media Player, and 4 GB MicroSD Card–U.S. Version with Warranty (Silver Black)
Note : This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com”
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.