Large Keys for easy dialing and simple menus with adjustable font size
A dedicated button allows users easy access to the 1.3 megapixel camera
The Samsung Gusto 2 flip phone features a 2-inch main color display (128 x 160 pixels) and a 1-inch sub display on the external shell of the phone body. A large keypad makes dialing a breeze and dedicated hotkeys provide one touch access to the features you enjoy. Dynamic Voice Enhancement and Bluetooth technology help you express yourself clearly no matter where you go. Enhanced social network support keeps your friends and family close at hand. Plus, an upgraded 1.3 megapixel camera lets you capture the excitement anytime.
Large tactile keypad with Hot Keys: Easy dialing and quick access to the most important features including dedicated speakerphone and camera buttons. The larger contoured keypad, shortcut keys, and multiple font sizes make the Gusto 2 easy to navigate for all users. Additional features include:
Side view: access to speakerphone, camera button, and volume keys
Backup Assistance: Never lose your address book contact information again! Sign in or create a new Backup Assistant account from the Setup Wizard and download all of your existing contacts from your old phone.
Additional services include Verizon tones, media center, daily scoop, mobile email, and social network access.
The phone weighs 3.53 ounces and measures 3.82 (H) x 1.93 (W) x 0.75 (D) inches. There is a 1,000 mAH battery that allows up to 7 hours of usage time and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) in standby mode. The Gusto 2 works on CDMA 1X 800/1900 mHz digital frequency. Included with Device: Battery Door, Product Safety & Warranty Guide, Quick Reference Guide, Standard Lithium Ion Battery, Wall Charger
- Clamshell phone with 2-inch screen, multiple messaging options, and Dynamic Voice Enhancement technology with noise suppression
- 1xRTT cellular data connectivity; GPS-enabled for turn-by-turn directions; Backup Assistant stores your contacts online
- VGA still camera with Night Shot; Bluetooth for hands-free devices; personal organizer tools; access to instant messaging and personal e-mail
- Up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14+ days) of standby time; released in August, 2010
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, battery door, quick start guide
Note : This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to “amazon.com”
** CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Read the original:
Samsung Gusto 2 Phone (Verizon Wireless)